[Brisbane] UQ Medical Student - Here I am for your tutoring! Up to University-lev…
- - Short Address : http://sunbrisbane.com/brsb/bbs/?t=2kP2
Are you looking for a tutor? Hi! I am a 3rd-year medical student at the University of Queensland looking to tutor high school children in mathematics. I am also able to teach English and science as needed at a high school level.
Moreover, I am able to teach human biology at a university level for university students and am offering tutoring for section 3 of the GAMSAT (scored 75 and 73 in 2015 and 2017 respectively).
• Mathematics: any level up to year 12
• Human biology
• GAMSAT (section 3)
• Helping with assignments
• Helping with research/writing a paper
• Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours, majoring in Biochemistry and Immunology) – University of Sydney
• Doctor of Medicine (current) – University of Queensland
• Blue Card (current)
• Dean’s List of Excellence in Academic Performance (2014) – University of Sydney
• University of Sydney Academic merit Prize (2014) – University of Sydney
• Honours Thesis – Redirecting Tregs to the HLA-A2 Antigen for Transplant Tolerance – University of Sydney
• Dean’s Commendation for Academic Excellence (2018) – University of Queensland
• Sunday School teacher – 2014-2020 (current)
• Assistant Tutor – Kumon Paddington Education Centre
• Palliative Care Clinical Term – St. Vincent’s Private Hospital Brisbane
• Mental Health Clinical Term – Caboolture Hospital
I am available for online tutorial sessions or in person on weekdays and weekends.
If you would like to make any enquiries, please contact me below:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone/Whatsapp: +61466517068
• Kakaotalk ID: andrewwilaras
Tutoring rates are open for negotiation after consulting with the parents/students.