FIND A PROPERTY

Client Focused, Result Driven.

Get In Touch

Fill out this form and one of our agents will be in touch with you soon

Sold Properties

house-rent99

SALE

We are here to help you find your dream home or investment property.

mordern house

RENTING

Discover a place you'll love to live. Klover can match you with a house you will want to call home.

HOUSE & LAND

Exceptional choice designs and locations to choose from.

OFF THE PLAN

We outline the benefits
as well as some things
to keep in mind.

Testimonials

Our clients are important to us. Here's what they have to say.

KLOVER PROPERTY
Based on 108 reviews
powered by Google
Jungho KimJungho Kim
08:19 20 Jan 23
Klover property helped me building a perfect house in Brisbane. Kay has been fabulous on his job by negotiating with builders, and made sure everything goes smooth. His advice was crucial to make big decisions on the journey of this construction project. I highly recommend Klover property. Absolutely fantastic job 👏 Now I have a lovely house.
TOM 5TOM 5
01:00 17 Nov 22
I cannot recommend Klover more highly.As a buyer's agent, Paul simplified my experience, taking away the time-consuming and high touch process of dealing with vendor’s agents, searches, inspections etc. and brought his networks and knowledge of the market to deliver on what I agreed. Best negotiator!!Kay and Charlie have been providing fantastic rental management service for my investment property. The team have been delivering a professional. They are responsive and treat landlord extremely well.
Rosa CRosa C
04:07 13 Nov 22
Thank you for your insights.I learned lots of things at the conference such as investment strategies, your future plans, Australian property prospect and approach as macroeconomic regarding property investment.The location was beautiful and the foods were awesome.Knowledge and passion of each one of presenter and staff were the best and trustworthy.Great to get to know you.I would like your support for my next property journey.Thank you.
Brad DBrad D
00:33 15 Oct 22
My wife found Klover property and I decided to go with her call. It was a right decision. Property was leased out in just a week time to good tenants. Also Charlie has worked out for the best deal we could have and it was very smooth process till the lease done. Thanks for your great service!
Julie OhJulie Oh
00:30 15 Oct 22
Recently leased our new property through Klover property. Charley was awesome, amazing agent! Had other real estate agent approached to us but went by Charley and that choice was just a right decision. He works for his client at his best and he thoroughly checks everything and brings best recommendation, presents so we can just make a decision and actions/follows up before we even ask. Best ever!
Justin LinJustin Lin
23:45 05 Oct 22
Kay was extremely helpful from the moment we engaged his services. Professional, very responsive and he really goes above and beyond to look after clients! Well done and thanks mate !
yuna jeonyuna jeon
22:48 24 Feb 23
많은시간동안 공부하셨고 노력하셨는지 세미나통해서 진실성이 느껴졌습니다 더욱 믿음이 생겼습니다 앞으로 투자를 계속생각하고 할거라서 더욱 신중하게 선택해야만 하는데 함께하면 걱정없겠다 생각이 들었습니다!
Brian KimBrian Kim
11:36 24 Feb 23
어벤져즈께서 시드니까지 와 주셔서 정말 감사했습니다. 다들 하나라도 더 알려주시려고 애써 주셔서 감사합니다.
heejin yoonheejin yoon
05:06 17 Nov 22
골드코스트에서 열린 세미나에 수고해준 분들께 감사드리며 많이 공부한다고 생각했음에도 놓쳤던 부분을 자세히 설명해 주셔서 개인적으로는 매우 뜻 깊은 시간이었습니다. 험난한 투자의 길에 좋은 길잡이를 좋은 사람들과 함께 하는것 같아 든든했고 앞으로도 좋은 투자 가이드가 되어주시길 기원합니다. 다시한번 감사드립니다.
DannyP ParkDannyP Park
00:31 14 Nov 22
상업적인 세미나가 아닌, 온전한 호주 부동산에 대한 교육과 인식을 바꿔준 훌룡한 경험이였습니다.
Heesoo BaekHeesoo Baek
03:29 06 Oct 22
전문적 지식을 바탕으로 알기쉽게 친절한 설명과 꼼꼼하고 확실한 관리로 아주 만족합니다. 100%,추천할 수 있을거 같네요.
js_loader

Compare listings

Compare